This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Timeout expired error-nightly

Is this normal for EOC?

Every morning I will come in and see an error in bold letters in my browser

"Timeout expired. The timeout period elasped prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding."

Any idea how to keep this from happening? The other IE windows which has a session opened to the two Orion's are working fine.

• Is there a EOC banner displayed with this error, or is it just a white page with that error?  Can you post a screenshot or copy and paste the text so I can get a better idea of the error?

Thanks.

• Like taking your car to the shop... it didn't fail last night (guess I scared it by posting on Thwack!).

I will see what I can get next time it fails (3x this week so far). As for the screen shot - no. It is on a dedicated network so I can't move it to the other network. I will try to see how much detail about the url, etc and let you know.