This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Feature Request/EOC Comment

Is it going to be possible in the future to create views for custom pollers in EOC at some point.  

I must say that I have had EOC for more than a year and the funtionality is still not nearly as good as the Orion interface.    Is there any plan to move forward with this product to keep up with the Orion functionality?  It seems that this software is always behind as far as implementation and it takes forever to get issues resolved.   I waited over a year to have NT Authentication work properly.  Disappointing.....

• Hey Michael--

I'll make sure this gets to the proper product manager for review.

Thanks for your patience.

M

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Is there any plan to move forward with this product to keep up with the Orion functionality?

What specifically are you looking for?

It seems that this software is always behind as far as implementation

It'll probably always be a little bit behind Orion because EOC needs to wait to see how the Orion functionality pans out in a given release.

• I would like to see the ability to manage devices, search for devices and view custom pollers from EOC.  The only way I was able to do custom pollers currently was through adding them as an HTML resource.