cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 15

[Updated] Wanted: Geeky T-shirt captions that play on your favorite movie quotes, titles, etc.

THWACKnation! We need your help coming up with t-shirt captions that play off your favorite movies.

Please send us your best ideas & geeky twists on cult classics!

**Updated** We have just rolled out an official process to turn your slogans into SWAG!

At the top of the Fun & Geeky group there is a place to submit a slogan or vote on slogan submissions.

So let those creative juices flow and unleash your enthusiasm for all things IT and geeky.

We can't wait to see what you come up with!

65 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go submit your slogans as "ideas" so we can vote on them! Fun & Geeky

It's event season and we will be actively watching your submissions.  If yours get printed, you get 1000 points!

0 Kudos
Level 9

OKHxFqY.jpg

Level 13

Solarwinds is a pathway to much knowledge some consider to be unnatural...

"The Dark Side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

Level 9

pastedImage_0.png

Level 15

ironman.jpg

Level 11

My days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

0 Kudos

"I'm sorry, Dave.  I'm afraid I can't do that."

HAL - 2001 A Space Odyssey

Level 10

Office Space:  "What would you say you do here?"

0 Kudos

"Where's my stapler?" = Where's my server?

"Where's the TPS reports?" = Where's my Solarwinds reports?

0 Kudos
Level 16

ARE WE GREEN?!

SuperGreen

imgres

0 Kudos

""Aziz! Light!""

"Well, at least I won lunch."

"Good philosophy, see good in bad, I like."

"Senno ecto gammat!  Ecto gammat!"

"Are you human?"

"Negative.  I am a meat popsicle."

"Weddings are one floor down, my son. Congratulations."

"It's light. Handle's adjustable for easy carrying, good for righties and lefties. Breaks down into four parts, undetectable by x-ray, ideal for quick, discreet interventions. A word on firepower. Titanium recharger, three thousand round clip with bursts of three to three hundred, and with the Replay button - another Zorg invention - it's even easier."

"It's a . . .  It's a . . .  It's a . . .  It's a . . .   It's a . . .  It's a . . ."

"Wind blows... Fire Burns... Water Falls..."

Level 16

much better thank you Aziz

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mvwd13F_1Gs

0 Kudos

" three thousand round clip"

Is it really a clip or is it a magazine ?

0 Kudos
Level 11

Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway.

Level 8

MALWARE, you shall not pass!

SYSADMIN WITHOUT SOLARWINDS!@ryanF  !      I have this original in my home office and the Concert T-Shirt from the show.  FRONT ROW!    moe. - St. Augustine - 07-09-11 - Chicago, IL  !!!:  https://youtu.be/wHT7b-k7GUU                                            ryanf

Far Out

0 Kudos
Level 7

Need something with the Superman S, but for solarwinds so i can wear it under my work shirt.

Level 15

I love that idea!

0 Kudos

taken.jpg