cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jhaas
Level 9

Issues with SDK since Orion 2019.2

Since updating our Orion Environment to Orion Platform 2019.2 HF1, NCM 8.0, NPM 12.5, SAM 6.9.1 we have been experiencing some issues with the SDK. These include random indefinite hangs when deleting interfaces (Powershell and Python) and issues querying certain tables such as Cirrus.Nodes (Python). Has anyone else been experiencing these issues?

Edit:

The issue with the CRUD seems to be with Orion not sending back a response or failing to receive the response. Adding a timeout allows it to not hang and it still removes the interfaces for me.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
HerrDoktor
Level 14

Re: Issues with SDK since Orion 2019.2

did you change anything on the SQL Box? Could there be a performance bottleneck on the database? I usually see this type of issues with slow database responses. Enable Hubble in the log adjuster and check if you see high wait times on the database. Other than that there have been recent posts about interface deletion performance here in the forum like this one here Large increase in database connections using API (invoke/delete)

0 Kudos

Re: Issues with SDK since Orion 2019.2

I currently have a case open for the NCM.Nodes (View).  Here is a thread following it.

SWQL Issues with NCM.Nodes Table

0 Kudos