This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to build a report with custom properties value for regular average utilization of interface

Hi, Experts,

I want to build a report of regular average BW utilization for interface according to different regions, I used to create custom properties with value for each regions, like the following clause from other report

WHERE INT_FIL_TOPOLOGY like 'APACTIER1' AND A_B_End like 'A_End'

I got the SQL query from report writer, however it's only for all interfaces...i would like to know how can I add above filter into the following SQL query, then we can filter it and list all interface average utilization based on customer properties.

Thank  you so much for your  help

SELECT  TOP 10000 Convert(DateTime,Floor(Cast((DateTime) as Float)),0) AS SummaryDate,
Nodes.Caption AS NodeName,
Interfaces.InterfaceName AS Interface_Name,
AVG(Case
            When InBandwidth+OutBandwidth=0 Then 0
            When InBandwidth=0 Then
            (Out_Averagebps/OutBandwidth) * 100
            When OutBandwidth=0 Then
            (In_Averagebps/InBandwidth) * 100
            Else
            ( (Out_AverageBps/OutBandwidth)+(In_AverageBps/InBandwidth))*50
            End) AS AVERAGE_of_CircuitUtil_AvgRecvXmit

FROM
(Nodes INNER JOIN Interfaces ON (Nodes.NodeID = Interfaces.NodeID))  INNER JOIN InterfaceTraffic ON (Interfaces.InterfaceID = InterfaceTraffic.InterfaceID AND InterfaceTraffic.NodeID = Nodes.NodeID)

WHERE
( DateTime BETWEEN 43486 AND 43517 )
AND 
(
  (Convert(Char,DateTime,108) >= '08:00') AND
  (Convert(Char,DateTime,108) <= '17:00')
)

GROUP BY Convert(DateTime,Floor(Cast((DateTime) as Float)),0),
Nodes.Caption, Interfaces.InterfaceName,

ORDER BY SummaryDate ASC, 2 ASC, 3 ASC