Product Manager
Product Manager

Re: Low refreshrate on Windows 10 ver.1709

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Tested RC 12.1. Very good Performance and Response while remote.

Some disturbing Things are still here.

2018-10-15 12_54_25-cnw2k182 - Connected - DameWare Mini Remote Control - [1].jpg

Display refresh rate (how I understand it) is slow. Sometimes I can paint on screen

Sometimes the remote session is like hanging. No Chance to interact with remote Computer. Need to disconnect and reconnect again.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

Jump to solution

Have you opened any support tickets yet on this issue with the RC so we can dig into it further?  If yes, can you send me or post your case number please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

If you have tried searching online and not found the solution of the file explorer in windows 10 computers so, you can try to fix this hurdle and the file saved in your operating system.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

We're still using DameWare 11 here but I managed to minimize this issue by simply setting "Scan Block" to 2 and disabling all Desktop Effects.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

Jump to solution

This should be resolved with version 12.1 of DameWare which is now generally available to customers with active maintenance. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

So 12.1 is not a version where we'd have to buy new licenses and can use the one for 11.1 still?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

Jump to solution

If you are under current maintenance, yes, the new version should be available in the customer portal.  We do not make you pay for new version upgrades, you just have to be under active maintenance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hi Dameware

Revisiting this old thread. Is Mini- Remote lag issue/performance fixed now in Windows 10?

Our company are looking to upgrade our Windows 10 systems to 1809 soon

Its been a long time since I last tested Dameware and the beta version you released had issues

0 Kudos