cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cramo30
Level 8

Re: Low refreshrate on Windows 10 ver.1709

Jump to solution

When going to the customer portal, click on the downloads tab then download products. You should see a list of product downloads but below the "Product Download" drop down menus, you should see an option that says RC download. Click on that option and it will take you to the 12.1 DMRC download (x64 and x86).

Jump to solution

I tried to install the RC 12.1 but during install I Need to enter a valid License, which I don't have.

Eval is exipred due to earlier Tests with beta. How do I reset the eval lic?

0 Kudos
bshopp Product Manager
Product Manager

Jump to solution

We also had an issue this morning where the new version was not showing for some in the customer portal and this should now be addressed, but if not for you, please let me know.

0 Kudos
matt2020
Level 8

Jump to solution

What's the proper sequence to update Dameware Server to the newest version regarding deactivating/activating the license? or can you just install on top of the current version without any licensing issues? Also for clients in centralized mode?

0 Kudos
bshopp Product Manager
Product Manager

Jump to solution

Also if you don't see the RC in the portal, you may have to do to Downloads -> Product downloads in the main navigation and then for the product in the dropdown select the RC and then click download.

0 Kudos
bshopp Product Manager
Product Manager

Jump to solution

Either use another machine or you can ping me via DM or email and I can give you an update evaluation/trial key.

0 Kudos
matt2020
Level 8

Jump to solution

The client download file is named DameWareMRC64-St.exe which seems to be the stand-alone version because when you install it, you don't get the option to select centralized server. Can you verify?

0 Kudos
rolzof
Level 7

Jump to solution

Does anyone else confirm problems with the "Switch RDP Session" function on RDS Windows Server 2016?

Loading the initial desktop and switching to another session is very slow. Sometimes/mostly even the Dameware service crashes and has to be started manually on the RDS System again.

The problem occurs with the new 12.1 RC and even with the previous version. We thougth that it would get better with the new update.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
bshopp Product Manager
Product Manager

Jump to solution

Do you know if you have ever opened a support ticket on this previously?  If so, do you happen to know the case number and I can dig into things on this side as well.

0 Kudos
thisd5ive
Level 7

Jump to solution

Is there any release notes for the release candidate 12.1 version?

0 Kudos