cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Highlighted

Re: Low refreshrate on Windows 10 ver.1709

Jump to solution

My Beta 1 trail has expired. Do you have a newer beta to use, or do I need to revert back to the old software?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

hey Guys

My testers have been reporting back some weird behaviour with the beta agent, this may be due to only testing the beta agent with using MIRC 12.04

These are:

chatting text in common applications from remote machine is not appearing on local machine

Crashing on remote computer

I wanted to try test the 12.1 beta agent with using MRC 12.1. Problem is to test this properly in our environment we want to be able to install MRC 12.1 in centralized mode to connect to our centralized server through AD accounts

I dont see this option anywhere. Usually this asks you upon the install process like our precious version

Is there another way to get this to install so when you launch it it pops up with centralized server authentication?

It seems I can only test this with evaluation mode

Even if the evaluation mode works flawlessly its useless to us unless we can get it to connect to our centralized server

This is what I mean by not seeing any option to install in Centralized mode:

pastedImage_2.png

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Any updates?

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Are there any updates? We need a stable Version to Rollout.

Highlighted
Level 12

Jump to solution

Since the Beta1 launch, we have added multi-monitor support to the new mirror driver, added different bit modes, fixed security vulnerabilities and fixed FIPS mode.

We're now working on 4k resolution support and TLS1.2 support for the over-the-internet connections.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

milan.hulik

Still ETA on release that update you just mentioned is this correct?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

Jump to solution

pguerrisi​, I am not allowed to communicate timelines. Since the Beta1 launch, we have fixed most of the issues present in Beta1 and finalizing features, that were not present in Beta1. I'd like to give you stable Beta2 build.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

So coming across an issues in our test group here at the office. 12.1 responds great with Windows 10 and I notice the difference from each software version but unfortunately, 12.1 Beta 1 seems to lock up the screen on my end while it still displays my mouse moving on the end-users computer. Disconnecting and reconnecting will allow the connection to be reestablished. This is caused but using the 12.1 Beta 2 on my desktop and 12.1 Beta 1 on the end users.

If we setup 12.1 Beta 2 on my desktop and the end users, we get an issue where the screen freezes on "Initializing Desktop, please wait."

We never had this I issue with 12.0.5 on our old systems so I figured it may still be a bug that's being worked on.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

yes, same Problem here. It freeze at "Initializing Desktop, please wait." on Beta2. With Beta 1 there is no problem.

0 Kudos
Level 12

Jump to solution

already reported by another customer in this thread: MRC 12.1 Beta 2 Feedback

please try the described workaround (Uninstall Service on remote machine, reinstalled service)

0 Kudos