cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slciec
Level 7

Re: Low refreshrate on Windows 10 ver.1709

Jump to solution

I will throw in my hat also. Windows 10 and Windows 2016 lag hard, we would really like a fix also.

0 Kudos
thughes
Level 8

Jump to solution

Just wanted to see if there is any status updates on this fix. We really want to get Win 10 v1709 out the door and this bug is preventing us from rolling this out.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
milan.hulik
Level 12

Jump to solution

Thomas, we're very close to Beta, meaning hours/days. I'll post Beta registration link here on THWACK for anyone who is interested.

Milan

louis-alex
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am :-)

0 Kudos
instcomp
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yes please, I've been following this thread for some time now and have been waiting for a fix/workaround.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

We are having growing performance problems and would love to be in the beta as well

0 Kudos
milan.hulik
Level 12

Jump to solution

Great news! We now have a Beta release, that fixes this issue: Dameware 12.1 Beta 1 is now available

louis-alex
Level 7

Jump to solution

Ok.  First, thanks to you Milan, and all the staff who worked hard on this one !...

Unfortunately, I've test DW12-1Beta on my computer few minutes ago and here's what I experienced :

From my Windows 10 surfacePRO4 I tried to reach my other Windows 10 - lenovoX1 Tablet, which has three (3) displays. 

The first is the tablet itself, the second and the third are my 2 HP displays

From my host, I could connect, what I also did with DW12, but I could not get my displays correctly.

When I selected the first display, I got the Tablet (which it was correct).  But when I clicked 2 or 3, I got the 'V' disposition (which I had by clicking 'V' too ...)

0 Kudos
milan.hulik
Level 12

Jump to solution

This is a known issue in the Beta1 release. We'll fix it either in the next Beta or RC build.

0 Kudos