This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Dameware Mini Remote Control x64 -- Error 1722

Downloaded the 14-day trial of Dameware Remote Control (DameWareMRC64-St.exe, version 12.1.1.273) when I try to install it gets part way through then I receive the error "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor"

I click OK, it rolls back the install and then asks for my email address.

Event viewer shows:
Product: Dameware Mini Remote Control x64 -- Error 1722. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action APPDIR, location: C:\Program Files\SolarWinds\Dameware Mini Remote Control x64\, command: "C:\Program Files\SolarWinds\Dameware Mini Remote Control x64\SolarWinds.MRC.Licensor.exe"

Anyone seen this before?