Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Highlighted
Level 7

Beyond Frustrated

Jump to solution

We are trying to evaluate the dameware software. We are struggling with getting parts of it to work so we can test it out. Why can't I get any kind of support to help with this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 15

Re: Beyond Frustrated

Jump to solution

My team would be happy to assist you with your evaluation.  Please DM your contact information and I'll get something scheduled.

Jeff

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Level 12

Jump to solution

Try contacting Sales and see if they can do a demo with you.

Highlighted
Level 11

Jump to solution

If sales doesn't suggest it, then ask that they setup a call with an engineer with you.  We've done this in the past an evaluation that wasn't going smoothly.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

You could also reach out to a Solarwinds consulting partner who might be able to help. Like donrobert5​ mentioned, contact your solarwinds sales representatives, they can also connect you to the consulting partners.

Level 7

Jump to solution

We tried sales and the engineering and no help. I shouldn't have to work so hard to get parts of the product to work or figure just get yes and no answers. We went with a different product

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

Jump to solution

Can you let me know what exactly doesn't work, I will try to provide extended support + we can have call to help you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15

Jump to solution

My team would be happy to assist you with your evaluation.  Please DM your contact information and I'll get something scheduled.

Jeff

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

We've moved on but will reevaluate the software in maybe a year.

0 Kudos