This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

WMI Class with multiple instances

Hi,

I hope you can suggest me or point me to the right place for my inquiry

If you have any suggestions/tips, that would be helpful

I'm making a custom monitoring where in a Class contains multiple instances

My question is, what is the value for the string used by the multiple instances?

this are the values, inside the parenthesis ()

Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(authservice:tokenservices:post:_citrix_authentication)
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(authservice:tokenservices:post:_citrix_authentication)
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(citrixfederationauthentication:authenticate:post:_citrix_authentication)
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(citrixfederationauthentication:authenticate:post:_citrix_authentication)
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(dazzleresources:launchica:post:_citrix_store)
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(dazzleresources:list:get:_citrix_store)
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(dazzleresources:list:get:_citrix_store)
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(endpoints:endpoints:get:_agservices)
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(endpoints:endpoints:get:_agservices)\
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(endpoints:endpoints:get:_citrix_authentication)
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(endpoints:endpoints:get:_citrix_authentication)
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(endpoints:endpoints:get:_citrix_configuration)
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(endpoints:endpoints:get:_citrix_configuration)
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(endpoints:endpoints:get:_citrix_roaming)
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(endpoints:endpoints:get:_citrix_roaming)
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(endpoints:endpoints:get:_citrix_store)
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(endpoints:endpoints:get:_citrix_store)
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(protocols:choices:post:_citrix_authentication)
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(protocols:choices:post:_citrix_authentication)
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(selfserviceaccountmanagement:allowselfserviceaccountmanagement:get:_citrix_authentication)
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(selfserviceaccountmanagement:allowselfserviceaccountmanagement:get:_citrix_authentication)
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(tokenvalidation:tokenvalidation:get:_citrix_authentication)
Citrix Delivery Services Web Application(tokenvalidation:tokenvalidation:get:_citrix_authentication)

is there a source for the values in parenthesis? Where are they found. I guess that's my only issue here

thank