cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: What we are working on now

Hi Kathleen,

Does your not answering mean that we cannot have any information about when the new version is planned to go out ?

About the Tomcat version that will be used, still no information either ?

Thanks in anticipation for your answer.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

Hi Christine.

I can give you some more information.  I notice you are a customer of Database Performance Analyzer on thwack.  I will take this offline and contact you.

Kathy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Hi Kathy,

What happened to EBS modules the ignite8 had, I don't see visible in DPA. I see no reason to upgrade without this feature.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

Hi Joe,

This list above is just for the what we are working.  EBS support is still in Ignite/DPA.  You have to either turn it on when registering an instance or turn it on for an instance in the advanced options (search for ORACLE_ERP)

Kathy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Kathy,

Thank you for the quick reply!! I will check as advised.

Jose Colmenares

Reiter Affiliated Companies

730 South A Street | Oxnard, California 93030

California | Florida | México | Morocco | Oregon | Portugal

Phone: 805.483.1000 | E-Mail: Joe@berry.net<mailto:Joe@berry.net>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Has 9.0 been released?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

It has!  You can download it from your customer portal or a trial from solarwinds.com.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

Interesting.  Our downloads section is only showing 9.0 for DPA - SQL Server 9.0.146 with a link to the actual 9.0 download.

The DPA 9.0 links for DB2, Oracle and Sybase all take you to the 8.3.407 download.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14

Use the download from the SQL Server link then - they are all the same bits.  We'll let the appropriate authorities know about the links pointing to the previous bits.  8 )

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

Thanks -  Will do.

Begs the question though - If they are all the same, why not just have a single link to DPA 9.0? KISS principle and all that

0 Kudos