cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 11

Re: What we are working on now

I created the request for you for this at http://thwack.solarwinds.com/ideas/4058

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Hi, Kathleen, in the Storage I/O Performance Statistics ( I/O latency and throughput) , we will have by drive, for example I/O latency for drive c:\; d:\;f:\ ...?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

Hi.

Here is a good overview from our beta posts.  Let me know if you have any further questions!!

Announcing Beta for Database Performance Analyzer (DPA)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

The current version is relying on Tomcat 6, which has a number of vulnerabilities.

Will the next version rely on a newer, more secure version of Tomcat ?

Same question about Apache and JQuery.

Highlighted
Level 11

Hi,

We are expecting to add newer versions of tomcat to the latest release.  More information to come on this, stay tuned

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Hi Kathleen, I'd be interested in having the ability to drill down by database, machine, user across a time period instead of within a time period. For instance, seeing only the performance information for a single database,user,machine over a day, hour, etc.  In the current setup, it's challenging to try to determine the differences in performance over a specific time frame for these items since the charts get skewed by all of the other items in the list. Let me know your thoughts or if I should provide further clarification.

Highlighted
Level 11

Hi

I added this as a feature request that other users can vote on.

https://thwack.solarwinds.com/ideas/4244#comment-183644

Thanks for the feedback!!

Highlighted

Hi layfnatu2,

We'd be happy to discuss any questions you have or the capabilities of DPA.  Please reach out to us at support@confio.com.

Highlighted
Level 8

Hi Kathleen, can we have any information about when the new version is planned to go out ?