This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Understanding Transactions Per Second in DPA

Hello all, we recently upgraded one of our production applications.  Since then TPS has dropped about 60%.  Just trying to to determine if this is good or bad.  Waits and blocking are noticeably down, so that is good.  Any TPS input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

David

• Is it possible the application changes now batch statements better so less transactions may be a good thing? DPA gets the value for this metric directly from the database itself, so it would be worth investigating. Which type of database is this for?

• By the given post, I am able to understand the new terms regarding the transaction per second DPA and I want to say that it will be really very useful for the users. I also want to ask that is the module will be accessible through IOS devices. I am also going to ask Apple iPad Support related to this.