This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

The job [SummaryPollJob] has not been run in [1202] seconds, and its tolerance is set for [1200].

Hi All,

I'm having below alert from DPA for all of our monitored servers. But i'm not able to figure it out what it is?

The job [SummaryPollJob] has not been run in [1202] seconds, and its tolerance is set for [1200].

Why we are getting this alert and how to resolve this?

Thanks in advance!

• The job in question is collecting summary information from monitored instances and storing it into the DPA repository. I don't think that extending the interval will benefit. Similar problems have cropped up in the past where the information is collected but could not be stored because the DPA repository user database/tablespace is filled up. So you might want to check if you need to add storage to the DPA repository. I'd suggest calling SolarWinds support to help identify a resolution.