This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Oracle - chart with number of executions per sql

our company recently upgraded dpa to version 11.0.387. I went into for the first time a couple of days ago to troubleshoot some issues with a sql. In the past versions you could look at historical charts for the individual sql statements and find a bar chart of daily number of executions of a sql. This was helpful to determine if something had changed recently with app code that is now causing a sql to execute more frequently. I can't find anywhere within this version to find that now. I've drilled down into the Hash Id and clicked the Historical chart button, but the executions chart is now missing. Has it been moved? and if so, is there still a way to get those numbers, maybe via custom report or alert?

edit: forgot to mention the dpa repository is sqlserver, but the databases we are monitoring are Oracle.