This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Locked out of DPA - HELP!

My friend, the database administrator was recently let go from our organization.  There was no malice, no matter what you all are thinking!

I am listed as an administrator of DPA.  There are a couple of things that were done to DPA right before his departure, and I am not certain what exactly is happening. 

DPA is running current SW version 2020.2.731, on Server 2016.  Most recently, the DBA did a SQL "patch".  That is about all the information that I have to offer.

I have a password but no user name with this information: 

To help protect against users that might enter malicious SQL, a special password needs to be set up. To configure the password:

1. Open the directory DPA_INSTALL_DIR/iwc/tomcat/ignite_config/iwc/security

2. Edit the authorization file and enter the password.

All future changes to Custom Metrics and Custom Alerts will require users to enter the password.

Any ideas on how I can get into DPA?  I am ready to do a fresh installation and dump the current metrics!