cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post

Integrate DPA with other Enterprise monitoring tools

I am a New Bee to DPA and exploring it for monitoring sybase databases. We wanted to check the possibility of integrating DPA with ticketing tool and feed data into open source tool like ELK.Is there an API for DPA which can be used to integrate it with other tools?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Level 9

kaustubhdeshpande  wrote:

I am a New Bee to DPA and exploring it for monitoring sybase databases. We wanted to check the possibility of integrating DPA with ticketing tool and feed data into open source tool like ELK.Is there an API for DPA which can be used to integrate it with other tools?

If it is only about the flow from DPA to ??? then you can use SNMP traps as part of the alert notification:

Write custom alerts - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and Support

SNMP alerts - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and Support

Send SNMP traps from DPA 7.0 alerts - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and Support

regards

fabian

0 Kudos

Thanks Fabian. I am exploring for sybase .DPA seems to be feature rich when compared sybase with SQL and Oracle.

0 Kudos

Unfortunately not, API/web service for DPA - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and Support ,but I have seen many people just take what they want out of the database (since the customers of the tool are primarily database admins anyway)

- Marc Netterfield, Github
0 Kudos

Thanks mesverrum

0 Kudos