This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How can I compare wait time of one database in different days

I have more than 600 databases in our servers , and I continuously  apply changes to give better performance each day .

I want to compare the total wait time of one specific database in different days to measure how my changes were useful.

I want to have these data in a single view . As I know,  I should check result of each day  separately .

How can I do that in a simple and quick way ?

Thanks

• Hi Mohsen,

In reporting, you can create a new report based on Top Databases for Instance and add a filter for the database(s) you want.  If you need to see databases on separate charts, you can group multiple charts into a single report.

EX:  I created a reported filtered on table "Master", then another one with 3 tables starting with "deadlock", then grouped them together into a single report.

I can now see the behavior of multiple tables over multiple days stacked in single report. 

Let me know if this answers your question.

pastedImage_0.png