This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Having issues connecting to my database

How do I resolve this?  Several of my database are gray like the ones below.  Thank you in advance for any assistance.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_0.png

David

• Have you verified that the SQL credentials are still valid?

• Actually, my supervisor set this and I am not sure I have access to do that.  Can you provide screen shots on how to do this?

Thank you,

David

• Hi David,

On the application view, do you have the Management option in the Application Details?

pastedImage_0.png

If so, click on it and you'll be editing the application monitoring.

Each of the monitors will now be listed, expand one of the failing ones (they should have red status icons).

You will now be able to see the credentials used by that monitor:

pastedImage_1.png

In the above example, it will use the same credentials as the node monitoring, or it will detail the credentials configured.

You can select another credential or enter new credentials, which you can then test using the Test button.

pastedImage_2.png

If you can get that far, you are halfway to sorting the problem.

Chances are it's just the password has expired.

If however you can't get to the Edit Application pages, you will need a user with SAM admin rights.

Good luck emoticons_wink.png

Rich

• I confirmed I do not have Admin rights.  Working on getting that.

Thank you!

David