This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Dashboard or multiserver display

I would like to be able to select two or more servers and get a multi server chart similar to the Instances with the highest wait time and trend charts

I tried creating a local login with access to only the few servers I wanted but the charts didn't show.  Any ideas?

• You can define two reports (one for each instance) and compare them over/under. That is one way.

The other would be to define a group, putting both instances in question within that group, then click on the high level group. That will provide *some* combined views for you that may get you closer to what you are asking for.

If it's not quite what you wanted, this is likely a feature request.

• not sure what you mean "compare them over/under" I don't see a way to overlay two reports

the second option will semi work but looks like a feature request

• Can't overlay them - you'd just have to spot check two different report outputs. That's what I meant by over/under - literally line up the reports one on top of the other (different browser windows) and eyeball it. I think to get exactly what you want would be a feature request...