This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

DPA Startup failure

Hi Guys,

Does anyone here already experienced this from DPA? I cant log in to DPA console.. This was just happened and i'm sure that no one made any changes to our SQL, DPA Servers or whatsoever servers related to my DPA. Please see the screenshot below. Please need your help guys. Any inputs will be much appreciated. Thanks!

pastedImage_0.png

• solarmarcs

You also entered a case for this with us in support. I am happy to do a meeting with you to resolve the issue through the case but, the error indicates only a connection issue between DPA and the repository database server. You need to either edit the file in the error or work to resolve the connection issue to the DPA database repository.

• Thank you very much for the provided support. Everything's okay now. Godbless!

• Dear Team,

please resolve the below error.

A connection to the Repository DPA_ORANGE@127.0.0.1 using the URL [127.0.0.1:3306/epikso_user1] could not be established. This typically occurs if the host or port is temporarily or permanently unavailable. If the host or port has permanently changed, edit host/port parameters in <DPA Home>/iwc/tomcat/ignite_config/idc/repo.properties.