cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 10

When will T-shirts be delivered?

Hello there,

i have fulfilled the requirements for the "IT is your destiny" mission and have not got any notification regarding the delivery of free T-shirts.

Can anyone provide more information on this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
21 Replies

& me?

Am I on a list somewhere too - please

0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I just reached out to our vendor, they are checking on the status of your shirt.

I'll get back to you with an update as soon as they reply.

0 Kudos

Hi Wendy, Nothing received yet. Did I slip off their list?

0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I reached out to our vendor for an ETA on your shirt. Sorry it's taking so long!

I'll let you know when they get back to me with an update.

Many thanks Wendy,

I'll just have to wait patiently for a while longer.

0 Kudos

Thanks Wendy

0 Kudos

Hi Robert!

I just got a response from our vendor, and they said that your first batch of shirts should be arriving very soon (if they haven't already).

The second batch should be going out on Friday and arriving within 5-7 business days.

Thanks for your patience

0 Kudos

But I neeeed it for Dress Down Friday

Now I'll have to wait til next DDF.

Thanks for checking Wendy

0 Kudos
MVP
MVP

I received 3 out of 4 of the shirts (Missing Log Data Shirt). The LEM was a later submission compared to the others. Would that be a factor on processing?

0 Kudos

If you submitted for the other 3 before the LEM shirt, then it's very possible that shirt could be coming in another shipment.

0 Kudos

I forgot to ask, where am I in the process for LEM Shirt? Am I on this weeks shipment... hopefully?

0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

Sorry for the delayed reply, you are on that list as well.

You should be receiving your shirt soon!

0 Kudos

Thank you for checking.

0 Kudos

Still never got mine. Is there anyway to check to see if I correctly submitted to this contest?

0 Kudos

Hi Joshua,

We are still waiting on a final wave of shipments.

I found your name on the list that will be shipped out on Wednesday, so you can expect to receive your shirts 5-7 business days after that.

Apologies for the delay!

0 Kudos

I'm also still waiting on this and am glad to hear that more are meant to be shipped.  When would these be expected to arrive?

0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

I checked and you're on that same list.

They should be shipped by Wednesday and then 5-7 business days after that.

0 Kudos
Level 15

Hi Joshua,

Your shirt(s) should be arriving any time now.

We sent the shirts out in batches as entries came in, so some may get delivered before others.

is it also be applicable to india??

0 Kudos

Postie brought the first of mine yesterday. It's a long walk for him from Austin to London, but I thanked him and put it on immediately. It's neat. Thank you.