cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Community Manager
Community Manager

These aren't the OIDs you're looking for.

shirt_front_OIDs.png

31 Replies
Level 13

did you try putting the thwack tokens in on the coin slot on your desktop?

Level 13

I only have a laptop.

Now I have to go and find a desktop.

Level 7

Just install a desktop coin slot on your laptop....  😉

0 Kudos
Level 13

Unfortunately this is one of the shirts i really like, but i already am running a full installation of NPM 😕 Hoping maybe they'll let us sacrifice some thwack points for these, b/c they are seriously legit shirts

0 Kudos
Level 13

DanielleH‌, If we already use NPM are we able to just submit a screenshot from our current environment?

Level 12

Terms & Conditions say...

5. How to Enter:  Entrant must complete one (or more) of the following tasks:

• Download the free trial of Network Performance Monitor (NPM) and submit a screenshot of active alerts
  • Download the free trial of Server & Application Monitor (SAM) and submit a screenshot of the dashboard of any app being monitored with SAM
  • Download the free trial of Log & Event Manager (LEM) and submit a screen shot of custom Ops Center dashboard
  • Download the free trial of Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) and submit a screenshot of server instance being monitored by DPA

So, unless they make exceptions, I'd say no   That said, time to spin up some VMs to do some screen shots

Level 13

Note that this says you need to (1) download the free trial and (2) take a screenshot of your active alerts.

There's nothing that says you need to install the free trial, or that the screenshot needs to be from the trial and not your production system.

Level 13

Although Technically when you go to submit your screenshot it does say

1. Download and Install the free trial (30-day full version)
  2. Upload a screenshot of your environment below (max 4).  Only one screenshot per product is needed. 

So i was kinda bummed about that 😕

0 Kudos

Download, install on a new VM, screen shot, and submit.. 

0 Kudos

Okay..where do I get one of these ?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Over here!

IT Is Your Destiny