cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jangliss
Level 12

Re: These aren't the OIDs you're looking for.

Terms & Conditions say...

5. How to Enter:  Entrant must complete one (or more) of the following tasks:

• Download the free trial of Network Performance Monitor (NPM) and submit a screenshot of active alerts
  • Download the free trial of Server & Application Monitor (SAM) and submit a screenshot of the dashboard of any app being monitored with SAM
  • Download the free trial of Log & Event Manager (LEM) and submit a screen shot of custom Ops Center dashboard
  • Download the free trial of Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) and submit a screenshot of server instance being monitored by DPA

So, unless they make exceptions, I'd say no   That said, time to spin up some VMs to do some screen shots

jeremymayfield
Level 15

Download, install on a new VM, screen shot, and submit.. 

0 Kudos
autaylor
Level 8

I just completely confused our account rep by downloading the NPM demo (my company is licensed for it already).  The rules for participation state that you have to download the demo and submit a screenshot of your active alerts, so that's what I did.  I had to tell him, "I'll be honest with you, I just wanted the T-shirt.  No, there's no problem - everything's fine."

DanielleH Community Manager
Community Manager

Way to stay within the terms & conditions

vjerez4129
Level 13

lol i may do the same thing, cuz i really like this shirt

d679116
Level 8

Can't wait to get mine!

0 Kudos
clubjuggle
Level 13

DanielleH‌, what's the expected lead time on shipping these? I ask only because I just realized that I gave my current home address for shipping out of habit, but I'm in the process of moving.

As long as it's not more than about 4 weeks, I should be good.

0 Kudos
DanielleH Community Manager
Community Manager

The first batch should be going out now through next week (keep in mind we have thousands of orders to fulfill).  I couldn't imagine it taking 4 weeks to get to you but as long as you put a forwarding address notification in with the Post Office, the package should be forwarded to your new residence regardless.

shuth
Level 14

/jealous

0 Kudos
Highlighted
clubjuggle
Level 13

vliqg.jpg