This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Solarwind's inbuilt widget SWQL query.

Hi All,

I am new in this community. I am also new in SWQL as well as in SQL.
Recently I was trying to built a fancy Monitoring dashboard which would be capable to highlight the on-going problem visually on dashboard. to achieve this i am taking help of inbuild widget like "Top 10 node by average response" , "Top 10 node by average CPU" etc.
Eventually i cam up with a requirement, where i need to look not only the top node by average response also i need to see the delta ( between current response time- average response time for last 72 hrs.). So, i would like add a new column where i can see that delta value.

So, i would like to use a customize table with SWQL query. I would like to have the SWQL query which used by the inbuilt " top 10 node by average response" so that i can get a reference how it querying and accordingly adjust my requirement. 

Can you please help to know how i can get details of those inbuilt SWQL query.