cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Highlighted

Score/Breakdown?

Jump to solution

I passed my SCP last week and was told at the end in the chat window that I'd receive a breakdown via email however although I've received my certificate I haven't yet received any score or breakdown. Was I miss informed or should I receive a score at some point? I would be very interested to know my actual result. Will there be a Thwack badge for SCP?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 10

Re: Score/Breakdown?

Jump to solution

Hi Graham,

You can view your score on the PSI website. Use the account login you created when you registered for the exam.

We have requested information from PSI to see if it is possible to break down scores by category.

Adding a THWACK SCP Badge to profiles is an option in our Road Map to explore.

Nanette

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

Hi Graham,

You can view your score on the PSI website. Use the account login you created when you registered for the exam.

We have requested information from PSI to see if it is possible to break down scores by category.

Adding a THWACK SCP Badge to profiles is an option in our Road Map to explore.

Nanette

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Thanks Nanette

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi Nan, I am unable to view my score in PSI website.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Sorry to post on such an old post, but wanted to advise same.  I passed a couple weeks ago, I've returned to the PSI site and all I'm able to do is see the previously scheduled tests.... No score or reporting beyond it.

Has the ability to view PSI scores of the SCP tests changed since this original thread started?

Thanks

Byron

0 Kudos