cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

SCP NPM exam

Jump to solution

Just took my exam. But I could not tell if it was congratulating me for passing the exam or just for finishing the exam. It said I should receive something in the next 48 hours.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 9

It would seem the Congratulations was for passing.

View solution in original post

15 Replies
Level 9

Just took the exam, when complete it tells you your overall score and section score. Your not allowed to do a screen shot. I do know 1 thing don't rely on the study guide also go through the admin guide. 

Level 7

Congratulations

0 Kudos
Level 12

Congratulations!

0 Kudos
Level 9

It would seem the Congratulations was for passing.

View solution in original post

Level 9

I passed.  I received my emails today.

Congrats, can you provide any tips, or key sections to go over? Also, is the test remote or at a facility? Thanks in advance for your help!

0 Kudos
You should be able to pass this if you are familiar with the contents of the getting started guide and the administration guide.

Mine exam was remote in the local company office.  Done via webcam.

I studied the the study material from the certification page. 

0 Kudos

Congrats!

0 Kudos
Level 9

If you fail the exam, does it tell you right away or do you still h e to wait 48hours?

0 Kudos
It tells you right away if you passed. The results don't show you which questions you got right or wrong, but it does give you a break down of the question categories, with what percentage you got correct in each category.
0 Kudos

Do you know how many points will pass the test?

0 Kudos
I think it was 70% to pass.
0 Kudos

Wouldn't look at it from a points perspective; it's more of a getting a percentage of answers correct.   You need to surpass the minimum percentage in order to pass.

0 Kudos
Level 16

Good Luck!

0 Kudos