cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

SCP NPM exam

Jump to solution

Just took my exam. But I could not tell if it was congratulating me for passing the exam or just for finishing the exam. It said I should receive something in the next 48 hours.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 9

It would seem the Congratulations was for passing.

View solution in original post

15 Replies
Level 9

Just took the exam, when complete it tells you your overall score and section score. Your not allowed to do a screen shot. I do know 1 thing don't rely on the study guide also go through the admin guide. 

Level 7

Congratulations

0 Kudos
Level 12

Congratulations!

0 Kudos
Level 9

It would seem the Congratulations was for passing.

View solution in original post

Level 9

I passed.  I received my emails today.

Level 7

Congrats, can you provide any tips, or key sections to go over? Also, is the test remote or at a facility? Thanks in advance for your help!

0 Kudos
You should be able to pass this if you are familiar with the contents of the getting started guide and the administration guide.
0 Kudos
Level 9

Mine exam was remote in the local company office.  Done via webcam.

I studied the the study material from the certification page. 

0 Kudos
Level 15

Congrats!

0 Kudos
Level 9

If you fail the exam, does it tell you right away or do you still h e to wait 48hours?

0 Kudos
It tells you right away if you passed. The results don't show you which questions you got right or wrong, but it does give you a break down of the question categories, with what percentage you got correct in each category.
0 Kudos
Level 7

Do you know how many points will pass the test?

0 Kudos
I think it was 70% to pass.
0 Kudos
Level 8

Wouldn't look at it from a points perspective; it's more of a getting a percentage of answers correct.   You need to surpass the minimum percentage in order to pass.

0 Kudos
Level 15

Good Luck!

0 Kudos