cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 7

I just recently passed the NPM certification exam, how long does it take to show up on your profile in Thwack? Also, will points be added as well?

Jump to solution

I just recently passed the NPM certification exam, how long does it take to show up on your profile in Thwack? Also, will points be added as well?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 10

Hi Jeff,

Congratulations on earning becoming an NPM SCP!!

We are currently working on highlighting SCPs in THWACK, but are not quite there yet.  THWACK points are not awarded with the SCP certification.  However, if your product is under active maintenance, you can earn THWACK points by logging in to Customer Portal Login | SolarWinds and participating in one of the SolarWinds Academy virtual classes.

Thanks,

Nanette

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Could you share your experience? I am actively looking to take this exam.
0 Kudos
Level 10

Hi Jeff,

Congratulations on earning becoming an NPM SCP!!

We are currently working on highlighting SCPs in THWACK, but are not quite there yet.  THWACK points are not awarded with the SCP certification.  However, if your product is under active maintenance, you can earn THWACK points by logging in to Customer Portal Login | SolarWinds and participating in one of the SolarWinds Academy virtual classes.

Thanks,

Nanette

View solution in original post

Hello Jeff - at this time there is no certification callout for your THWACK profile, unless you want to add it in your user description. Points typically take 1-2 weeks to get loaded to your account. Congrats!

0 Kudos

Hey Jeff - I botched this with some early Monday morning confusion. nan​ is the SME on this, so take her word as final and I’ll yield.