This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Explanation Please

I'm studying for the NPM exam and studying the content here:

https://support.solarwinds.com/Success_Center/SolarWinds_Academy/Solarwinds_Certified_Professional/SolarWinds_Certified_Professional_NPM_Exam_Preparation_Guide

Maybe I overlooked the section that explains this but I could not find why the answer to the question below is A and not D.  Could someone please explain?  Also, when would D be an ideal answer?

You need to ensure that each NPM user has exclusive access to reports he is responsible for. Which of the following will help you achieve this?

A.Save the reports in different sub-directories under \Reports and set those as the Report Folder for each account.

B.Save the reports in different sub-directories and set the permissions for each user.

C.Create the reports while logged in as each user and set the appropriate permissions.

D.Use custom properties and account limitations to control report access.