cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Highlighted
Level 10

ANNOUNCING THE RELEASE OF THE SCP DIAGNOSTICS EXAM

SolarWinds Academy is pleased to announce the release of the SCP Diagnostics exam— the seventh addition to our suite of SCP exams.

Unlike our product-specific exams, the SCP Diagnostics exam assesses your knowledge and skills of troubleshooting SolarWinds’ products. Because of the broad subject-matter, SolarWinds recommends you have at least one SCP product-specific badge before you participate in the SCP Diagnostics exam.

Take a look at our Diagnostics Exam Prep Guide to learn more about the exam.

When ready, register and take the SCP Diagnostics exam to earn a Diagnose badge!

17 Replies
Highlighted

Re: ANNOUNCING THE RELEASE OF THE SCP DIAGNOSTICS EXAM

W0000t - NEED!

- David Smith

Cool. @David, how many SCP exams have you taken already?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I currently hold NPM, SAM, NTA & Design. Missing NCM (On my TODO) and now this one....

- David Smith
Highlighted

Question - how did you prepare for the SAM test?  I took it once and did great on some parts and absolutely terrible on others.  Now that I took it once I hopefully know what to actually study up on but looking for any other recommendations. Thanks!

Highlighted
Level 8

I'm studying for the SAM now as well. Have not taken it yet, you have discouraged me

Just passed the NPM (tough) and Arch&Design (tougher!), so hopefully I can ride that wave with the solarWinds at my back

Good luck!

Highlighted

Oh do not get discouraged - I am terrible on certification tests. My only gripe with these is when you get your results at the end and you cannot do a screen shot of the results.  Back when I was doing the MCSE tests you would at least get a print out of what you did bad on so you could focus on those areas.  I have two more months to retake and I have been digging through SAM quite a bit more now so hopefully it will help.  I pretty much did poorly on things that we do not use at all.

Highlighted
Level 12

Got to have them all.... 😄

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Oh jeeze, this feels like a can of worms

- Marc Netterfield, Github
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

mesverrum​  Why does if feel like a can of worms?

0 Kudos