cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
whlamb
Level 7

Re: is FSM dead?

Jump to solution

You know I think that is the first time I have seen Cisco and user friendly in the same sentence.  I take that back, I saw it in the definition of oxymoron.

CourtesyIT
Level 15

Jump to solution

Maybe with the changes at SW HQ, they will relook the product for viable options and offerings.  It may just go on the bench for a year or so.   We can only hope....  If that is not the case then may they will put some focus on NTA or LEM. 

We shall see what the day will bring........

CourtesyIT
Level 15

Jump to solution

I guess all the more reason to migrate from Cisco ASA to some real firewalls like Palo Alto, Fortinet, Juniper, or Checkpoint.  Shoot, I would even resurrect a Sidewinder circa 2002 before working on ASA's. 

0 Kudos
squinsey
Level 13

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Highlighted
jspanitz
Level 14

Jump to solution

Signed up, still waiting on the beta bits.

0 Kudos
jspanitz
Level 14

Jump to solution

sidewinders were awesome! secure computing was one of my favorite vendors.

jspanitz
Level 14

Jump to solution

^ this

0 Kudos
dclick
Level 13

Jump to solution

Can you get a link to an offical solarwinds document on this? I am about to renew maintenance, and if the product is in fact going to be EOL, I wont waste my money.

0 Kudos
trickyslil
Level 9

Jump to solution

Here our firewalls have given up on FSM and moved to another application. Needed immediate updates and got none.

0 Kudos
dclick
Level 13

Jump to solution

Off topic - I know, but - Why do you say this?   I see ALOT of cisco bashing on these forums, and I am curious why it appears that everyone is so anti-cisco?

0 Kudos