cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mharvey
Level 17

Re: Alert Central v1.1 Beta Now Available

Seeing some odd behavior after upgrading our Alert Central server to the beta.  After importing AD users, those users are unable to login.  It's like it de-activates the login button/functionality from working. 

Regards,

Matthew Harvey

Loop1 Systems

0 Kudos
oleg.zastavnyi
Level 10

Please try refresh cache in your browser(ctrl+F5), and it should fix your problem.

jmcsparin
Level 10

I am still not seeing any fixed behaviour for the recurring schedule.  If I put in a tech who is on call from for example From August 30th on Friday at 5:00pm to September 6th Friday at 8:00 am and then choose recur weekly every 4 weeks on Friday it only shows a schedule for two days Friday and Saturday and Nothing shows up for the rest of the months in the calendar.  If I check box every day of the week then it shows multiple 2 day blocks of recurrences for that week but nothing recurs every 4 weeks.  Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Joe

Network Administrator

Hill Country Memorial Hospital

0 Kudos
stepan.husak
Level 11

Hi, Joe.

Thanks for detailed description of you issue.

Actually situation that you have described is expected behavior:

You set up range (fromDate - toDate) to 1 week. Then you configured recurring preferences, but important note here that all selected options (like, every 4th week on Friday in your case) would apply to date range that was set in previous step.

So please try your previous recurring configuration with new end date that exceed 4 months from current time, and I think you'll be ok.

Regards,

Stepan Husak

0 Kudos
jmcsparin
Level 10

Changing the ending date to 1 year later does fix the issue with getting a recurrence however it still only schedules 2 days at a time. It won’t schedule for a tech to be on call for the full week.

Best Regards,

Joseph R. McSparin

Network Administrator

830 990 6638 phone

830 990 6623 fax

jmcsparin@hillcountrymemorial.org

0 Kudos
stepan.husak
Level 11

"If I check box every day of the week then it shows multiple 2 day blocks of recurrences" -- that double block is result of your hours in schedule: from 5pm to 8am.

"it still only schedules 2 days at a time" -- you select only Friday (that automatically converted into FridayNight and SaturdayMorning). If you select more days -- you'll cover the week. But still will have "multiple 2-day block" appearance.

Regards,

Stepan Husak

0 Kudos
jmcsparin
Level 10

Ok thanks.

Best Regards,

Joseph R. McSparin

Network Administrator

830 990 6638 phone

830 990 6623 fax

jmcsparin@hillcountrymemorial.org

0 Kudos
Highlighted
colby
Level 16

Everyone, the final release of Alert Central 1.1 is now available for download. There's a blog post on Thwack with links () or you can check out the new doc which will always have links to the latest release downloads.

0 Kudos