cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post

Where Are My THWACKcamp 2018 Points?

I know by now a lot of you have been wondering where your points are from doing the THWACK Participation Mission for the last two days. Some have been able to obtain their points automatically, while others are still trailing behind. Hopefully this post will help shine some light on the process that's happening and the steps moving forward.

Yes, your points should have been automatically applied to your account from the trigger that was put in place for them. That being said, due to the volume of actions being taken for this specific mission it could be hindering performance on these. This is why some are seeing them appear with no problem and others haven't had them kick over yet.

That being said, we have all that delicious data that will allow us to track everything regardless. So not to fear, we will make sure all points awarded to those who participated by the end of next week.

I hope everyone enjoyed their THWACKcamp 2018 experience and are looking forward to joining us again next year!

Labels (1)
26 Replies
Level 9

No points for me as yet (as far as i can tell) - please can someone check my account?

Many thanks

0 Kudos

I completed the survey last week and received the free GNS3 courses but still have not gotten my points for completing the survey.

0 Kudos
MVP
MVP

Same here, never got any survey e-mail.

0 Kudos
Level 9

I have not gotten the email for the free GNS3 courses, I just checked my spam filter and everything.

If they are still being sent out then I can wait. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Level 12

*UPDATE*

The process has been complete thanks to thegreateebzies​!

Now that we've had the time to look into this, all data has been processed and you should see that those points have been awarded now. If there's something not looking right, feel free to update with a comment here letting me know.

Thank you everyone for your extreme patience while this was looked into.

Hi, please can you check into my account and confirm they have been applied? I can't remember how many points I had to begin with.. Many thanks!!

0 Kudos

I was double checking for the past few days but I see only 3100 of the 5000 awarded. When I checked the Event Prep page, I have everything crossed off and when I had the Thwack-o-meter it was all filled. Any assistance would be appreciated.

0 Kudos

I scrolled back a month or two thinking some of the points might have been awarded when the pre-mission was first completed, but it looks like I only got 3,100 as well

0 Kudos

Don't forget the prep mission was posted almost 3 months ago, so make sure you search back far enough. If you see events for 4 months and they are not there, then shout at thesuspender or marcoswithanoh

pastedImage_0.png

- David Smith

Thanks for the info. I checked back far enough and found them except for the 'Share Thwackcamp' one... I thought I shared through LinkedIn... needed to hunt that down but 100 lost is not a worry compared to 1900.

0 Kudos

I found the points entry for ‘Share Thwackcamp’... I didn’t share right away... but points were awarded... so all 5000 accounted.

0 Kudos

Out of the 5000 points available, they were broken into sections:

Register, Explore, RSVP, Attend, Share & Next Year. 1900 of the points were given up front just for signing up and sharing etc. The remaining 3100 were for attendance events. So you will most likely already have been given the original 1900 points after you completed those tasks, and the 3100 was just the remaining points to be allocated after ThwackCamp.

- David Smith
0 Kudos

I am still only seeing 3100 of the 5000.

0 Kudos

5k/5k now, thnx

0 Kudos

Everyone, after getting their points

pastedImage_0.png

Level 12

There is going to be a thwackcamp 2018 t shirt in the store correct?

0 Kudos

I really hope so

0 Kudos

Thank you, Marcos.

May your point-awarding challenges be easy and automated!

Level 8

Also how do I access the free GNS3 courses for attending this year?

Jseigel, I have the same question about the GNS3 courses. Did you ever get an answer?

Scott McHenry

0 Kudos