cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: What We Are Working On

Is there one web page that shows the most current release of all Solarwinds products?

I'm certain I've seen one, but I didn't bookmark it when I had the chance...

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Hey kmphilbin‌,

This blog should help you find what you need:

[Action Needed] Bookmark Your Product Roadmaps AKA What We're Working On

And this is the page you are looking for:

What We Are Working On

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Maria,

I was kind of hoping for a one stop location with version numbers and release dates. I thought I saw one once, but maybe that was another site. Even when I log into the Solarwinds Customer Portal, it only gives me limited information until I drill down into each product individually. Oh well...

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

On the Customer Portal when you click on the "Choose a Download" link for each one you should then have the "Release Notes" link for that version.  That will tell you everything new about the current version plus have a link to the Release Notes for past releases.  As far as info about future releases then the Product Roadmaps is your best resource.  It links to each version and their newest items they are working on.

0 Kudos
Level 20

This has not only current versions all there but also which ones are compatible:

http://knowledgebase.solarwinds.com/kb/questions/1888/Compatibility+of+SolarWinds+Orion+Products+for...

Highlighted
Level 8

ecklerw1,

That's the ticket! That is the page I was looking for.

Thanks!

Kevin

Highlighted
Level 15

Very helpful.  thanks!

Highlighted
Level 7

Ability to export reports to Excel

Yesssss!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

Which product are you referring to for exporting reports in Excel?  That's always been available in Orion Reports, or are you talking about a different product?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I mean customer ticket reports from WHD. It's not a straight forward task at the moment.

0 Kudos