cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 14

Re: What We Are Working On

What happened to the dates on the main WWWO page? The dates were there yesterday (for the most part) but now they're gone again. 

Highlighted
Level 13

Hmmmm, well call me "confused"....let me look into this a little further. This should be auto-populating now. 😞

Highlighted
Level 13

Hey Edwin,

We should be good to go now; looks like the changes Dani made didn't sync to all our nodes. Let us know if you don't see them or if it happens again.

Highlighted
Level 14

Well, the WWO description for EOC reads as follows:

However, when you click on the link, the title reads EOC - What We Are Working On - Mar 2015

So, the description for the WWO page on EOC makes it look like the page had not bee updated in over a year. 

Level 13

When will the BASE Orion support HTML5

many issues are related to Orion not supporting HTML5

This has been asked THREE years AGO

Highlighted
Level 8

How old is the version you are running? I have only been using Solarwinds for a year or so but viewing the page source it appears my install of Orion makes extensive use of HTML5. Two obvious examples are drag and drop resources and the environment view that looks like it was done entirely in HTML5. In fact HTML5 used all over the place in Orion. It's what makes asynchronous page loading possible. That is just another example. You should probably upgrade to the latest version. Sounds like you are at least 4-5 releases behind.

Highlighted
Level 13

We are current

Please note Solarwinds HAS NOT redesigned or rebuilt ORION to the HTML5 specfications

Highlighted
Level 14

I wonder why the PM's have not responded yet to the many entries and inquiries about HTML5 request.  If they're not going to do it, I'd rather for them to just say so instead of us getting the "silent treatment" on the matter. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

I am no PM obviously and he doesn't directly address HTML5, but you can see on the SAM roadmap and read Alterego's clarification of it underneath that they are working to modernize the UI.  I'm not sure whether or not it will include HTML5, but most modern websites, including .Net based ones, use HTML5 features in them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Great news, especially about NPM Alerting features!

0 Kudos