Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: What We Are Working On

Hi everyone,

Since currently all of these "what we're working on" posts exist in various places, we are unable to automate the "last activity" for this specific page.  We are slowly making a transition to have all of these updates posted to the .  If you navigate there and look on the right hand side, you can see a widget which lists all "what we're working on" posts.  This widget should reflect recent updates and push those to the top.  Once we have all of these posts in a single place, we will absolutely make sure we define "recently updated" posts.

Thanks,

Danielle

Highlighted
Level 14

Thanks Danielle.  Good to know what the plans are.  I'm not much a fan of having to go to the Product Blog to see "recently updated" posts which has no date when the "recently updated" post was made.  It sounds like the central "what we're working on" page is going away and I like being able to link to this page directly from the Thwack home page Guide to "What We're Working On".

I wasn't looking for an automated "last activity". I was looking for the product manager to just add this date to the topic line whenever they update the post.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

This page will definitely not being going away.  We are just transitioning to bring all of the what we're working on posts to a central area.  I think your suggestion to add/change post titles to reflect when the post was updated is substantiated and we will look to make this happen.

Highlighted
Level 14

Sorry I misunderstood.  I feel better the page is not going away. Thank you for considering my suggestion.

Highlighted
Level 13

I would like to see FoE "What We Are Working On"

Highlighted
Level 14

Please update UDT. version 3.0 is released.

Highlighted
Level 14

?

Level 18

I'll do it in near future. Thanks for the heads-up.

Jiri

Highlighted
Level 8

No changes in the roadmap of mobile Admin. We are waiting for Native App for BB10!!

Highlighted
Level 14

I don't like to see out of date pages in here. LEM page is one of them. Version 5.6 Released. But the page refers to 5.4. Please update it. And please don't wait for me to see your out of date pages.

And by the way we want you to implement a self made connector builder. This is the top requested feature of all time. http://thwack.solarwinds.com/ideas/1076. I personally want to see this feature on the roadmap for the next version.