cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 15

Re: What We Are Working On

sja,

We were going through some internal details but have recently update the NPM post.

Highlighted
Level 14

Any news on NTA?

Highlighted
Level 15

Hi Mustafa,

We are working on an update to the NTA blog post pointed by the above link.

Should not be long.

Level 14

Hi Francois,

I think it is time for a name change. SeUM should be WPM.

Highlighted
Level 15

Hi Mustafa,

Thanks you are right, it's about time .

Highlighted
Level 14

Denny, is it possible to post a "last updated" column for easy recognition of what individual "what we're working on posts" was updated and when?

Highlighted
Level 15

There is no automated way to have the update date posted by thwack.

We would need each product manager to update the line in the above bulleted list.

Note that you can "watch" this page and receive an email everytime it's modified.

Highlighted
Level 14

Okay, adding a update date to the line on the bulleted list will work. Thanks Francois.

Highlighted
Level 15

Another possibility is to put the version in the line. This might be easier for you to know if there is something new, post what you already run. If we put the date, you need to remember when you last looked and do a date diff to see what's more recent.

Would this do, if we generalized this format: FSM: What are we working on for FSM after 6.4

What we are working on for FSM, after v 6.4...

Highlighted
Level 14

I agree, version in the line would also be good to have on each.  I think a "last activity" date (like on the content pages of this forum) for each individual product to show when product managers last posted any updates to the original post would be helpful to those that frequent this page in determining stale/unchanged postings and be able to recognize the most recent changes quickly.

In regard to "watching" this page or each individual "what we're working on" page, this is not something I favor.  I don't really want to receive notifications when anyone makes a comment to the discussion page.  I just want to know when an update is made to an individual "what we're working on".