cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post

What We Are Working On

The product teams are busy working on a number of highly requested enhancements. Although you will not see an official SolarWinds roadmap, the "What we are working on" posts are the best reflection of what the teams are currently working on in each product. It is not a commitment to a specific feature or release date, but it should help you understand the priorities of each of our product teams. Please see the individual "what we're working on posts" for more detail.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
100 Replies
Highlighted
Level 12

Re: What We Are Working On

I just checked the top 3 links, the NPM thread is outdated and locked, NCM link is broken (I am getting unauthorized) and the NTA is also outdated i.e, the items discussed have already been released.

Highlighted
Level 18

The NCM link should be working now. We're still in planning for most our 2013 releases, so we'll get this updated as soon as that exercise has wrapped up.  Please stay tuned.

Highlighted
Level 9

Hi Chris, i am still getting the unauthorized error on the NCM link

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

The NCM link has been fixed.  Please let me know if you have any trouble getting there still.

Highlighted
Level 14

IPAM is outdated also.

Highlighted
Level 15

Mustafa, it looks like you already saw this but yes we updated the IPAM one yesterday. Again, we were waiting to clarify some internal details before posting.

Highlighted
Level 14

Please update NTA.

Highlighted
Level 9

Looks like the links work now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16