cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

Success Center search box is missing and google links to Success Center don't work

Jump to solution

This morning I went to the Success Center and found that there was no search box. Yesterday links I found on google were taking me to the top page of the success center not the article referenced.

Is this a new feature or is the Success center having problems.

1 Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Success Center has made some changes to the site to move to the next level of support for our customers. You may have noticed that some items have moved, but you should be able to find them using the main search on the Success Center. We are working to get things back to normal as quickly as possible, but feel free to contact SupportSiteOps@solarwinds.com if we can help in the meantime.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Success Center has made some changes to the site to move to the next level of support for our customers. You may have noticed that some items have moved, but you should be able to find them using the main search on the Success Center. We are working to get things back to normal as quickly as possible, but feel free to contact SupportSiteOps@solarwinds.com if we can help in the meantime.

View solution in original post

Agreed, every link I've clicked in Google just sends me to the main Success Center page. Not good!