This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Shop/Store orders query

Hi all, I ordered some items from the Thwack store back in August and when I check it shows as 'order processing' - was just curious how long current wait is ?

Couldn't find a specific forum for store related things, so apologies if this isn't the most appropriate space for this.

Thanks in advance for any updates/info.

• So... could be coincidence but just had an email through letting me know my order has now been shipped emoticons_happy.png

• That's good to hear.  I was just checking and I was confused because I saw the pack slip and tracking information.  For others with similar issues, we are running through the back-orders from the limbo time between our fulfillment vendors.  As you can imagine, there are many, many orders to process from this time, and we're doing out best to bust them out as quickly as possible as stock gets replenished.

Thanks for your patience.