cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

Muted Alerts "Icon"

I have a little bit of a issue, it is not so much an issue but maybe something that is out there and I just am unable to find it.

So when a node is muted the icon next to it stays the same as unlike when it is unmanaged it has a different icon. This can get confusing when looking at a glance since you have to hover over it or click into the specific node.

Is there anyway this can be changed to show something else when a node is muted?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Level 9

Another option is to add an icon, because the information of green/red might be useful even if muted, but the addition of a muted / maintenance icon would signify that it is intentional or known to be an issue. You still want to see status if you are making planned changes to make sure things come back up green, but others seeing it on a dashboard will get a clue that it is part of a planned event and not panic. I've always liked how Zabbix does that for maintenance windows.

0 Kudos

That would be a great addition to be added for when alerts are muted. Just something to defferantarte from normal to muted.

0 Kudos

This would make a great feature request for our UX team

0 Kudos