Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Highlighted
Level 11

Getting Credit for Missions

Jump to solution

Not sure where to post this. Not like any other forum I've ever used so here goes.

I have done several of the things outlined in missions but they still show as grey and not completed. For instance, I think you would all agree that I have set an avatar but it is not showing completed. I've also followed and liked but not received credit in missions.

Nobody has responded to my helpdesk email request after several days so that is seeming like a dead end for my first week at thwack.

Gearhead by birth, network engineer by training
Labels (1)
Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 11

Re: Getting Credit for Missions

Jump to solution

So, I guess we are to assume this is a bug or something that doesn't work currently?

View solution in original post

18 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Paging DanielleH​ and wabbott

Highlighted
Level 17

Jump to solution

I have seen everything update, except for possibly today. I should have looked closer at my points before answering.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15

Jump to solution

Hi Greg, are you referring to any mission in particular?

I see on your profile that you are receiving points & badges for the monthly mission, you're showing as complete for the on-boarding mission, and the SSO link up mission is complete as well. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

Jump to solution

I have changed my avatar. I have followed someone. I have friended someone. I have rated posts. I have bookmarked posts. I can't find a way to access bookmarks though. Seems like that would be a good thing to have under my content or profile.

Here's a screen shot of the things I am showing credit for completing. I think there should be a lot more checked.

pastedImage_0.png

Highlighted

Jump to solution

It took me a minute to find the bookmarks section also, it's located on your main profile page under "More"

Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

Looks like I have some catching up to do.  I ran into the same issue with the "You Don't Know THWACK" mission.  I thought every step was followed, but I'll give it another shot.

I'll THWACK you later!

Highlighted
Level 11

Jump to solution

I just posted a status update and that mission doesn't show completed after a refresh. Is there a waiting period or some review that has to happen?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13

Jump to solution

I'm in the same boat.  I also have some things that have not been added. 

Highlighted
Level 13

Jump to solution

I've had similar issues. I've asked questions and marked one as the correct answer but not had the mission credits.