This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Need to an addition destination for MSEND in Advanced Alert Manager

Right now my alert actions show as the following sending to one server

C:\PROGRA~2\PROACT~1\Agent\server\bin\msend.exe -n CXXXXXPAS0029 -a EVENT -m "${Message}" -r CRITICAL...................

I need to add a second sever (CXXXXXPAS0028) and am drawing a blank on how the statement would read

Would it be.?????????

1.   C:\PROGRA~2\PROACT~1\Agent\server\bin\msend.exe -n CXXXXXPAS0029 -n CXXXXXPAS0028 -a EVENT -m "${Message}" -r CRITICAL...................

OR

2.   C:\PROGRA~2\PROACT~1\Agent\server\bin\msend.exe -n CXXXXXPAS0029 CXXXXXPAS0028 -a EVENT -m "${Message}" -r CRITICAL...................  

OR

3.   ??????????????????????

Any assistance would be great.  Thanks

• Hi , I am not sure about attributes related to msend you might to check for that , but then if you are using Advanced Alert Manager

You can add 2 entries on your Alert Trigger Action - Add new action "Execute an external program", that would still achieve the same result you are looking for

First entry - C:\PROGRA~2\PROACT~1\Agent\server\bin\msend.exe -n CXXXXXPAS0029 -a EVENT -m "${Message}" -r CRITICAL...................

Second entry - C:\PROGRA~2\PROACT~1\Agent\server\bin\msend.exe -n CXXXXXPAS0028 -a EVENT -m "${Message}" -r CRITICAL...................

Alert.JPG

Except for the server name everything would remain the same

Hope it helps