This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Issues getting custom alert to work

We have a Dell server that had a disk in an array go bad and it wasn't noticed for a while so of course now the boss wants this monitored on a few servers. So using the OID for disk state, I am getting the results in a table (below) that I need (3 is online and 6 is degraded).

pastedImage_0.png

I want to create an alert when the state changes to anything other than a 3 but can't figure out why it won't work for me. I read a post from a few years ago but that didn't help my issue. Here is what i have been working with and have been changing settings to try and get it to work but have had no luck. 

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_1.png

Before adding the second statement... when I click Show list it shows the arrays but they are gone after adding it. So i think there is something wrong with the trigger condition, Any ideas let me know.

Thanks