cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 11

release notes updates

Hello community,

the release notes for arm says last modified on Wednesday 12.2.2020. But what exactly has changed?

I didn't find any hint what has been changed.

Regards

Marcus

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Hi Marcus,

Nothing changed within the last 30 days.

The latest minor version update was in January:

https://documentation.solarwinds.com/en/Success_Center/ARM/Content/Release_Notes/ARM_2019-4_release_...

With the service release 2019.4.2 the following issues were fixed:

Release Date: January 16, 2020

• Problems with the update of the FS Logga filter driver installation on Windows file servers under Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 2012 were fixed.

• Fixed an error in the Web Dashboard for Administrators calculating users with expired passwords.

Best regards,

Steffen

0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

I am aware of this. But then last modified date should be January 16, not February 12, correct?

Regards

Marcus

0 Kudos

The modified Date can change when something in the background changes or someone saves a draft or accidentally saves the page without any changes made to the post.-> this was legacy JIVE thwack platform.

We will see how it works with the Khoros Platform now.

0 Kudos
Level 10

I compared the text with one of February 5th, no difference. I guess that date gets updated automatically when then all text get updated from a (potential) staging system (usually this is something a company has for texts/websites)

0 Kudos

Moin Björn,

you may be right. But that's quite confusing because the last modified date of release notes is pretty important to check for updates of the product. So the last modified date should not be changed until something really has changed.

Cheers

Marcus

0 Kudos