cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

Recertification - How can I config the Recertification not to execute immediately?

Hi,

I have a very urgent issue!

How can I prevent ARM to immediately execute the actions assigned in a recertification? In my testings there were always emails to the ARM Administators if a permission should be removed.

Now we started the first Recertification for the whole company and unfortunately there were already some permissions removed directly...is there a way to prevent this?

I need help please!

in the documentation it's written: "Click "Execute Actions" to finalize your decisions. The Administrator gets a list of your decisions for implementation." so why is it executed immediately? 

any ideas?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 11

I guess the documentation is wrong at that point, because it works differently:

If possible ARM will automatically remove the user. This is only possible for direct permission or permissions given via ARM permission groups.

If a user has been given permission by a different group, ARM won't touch it because it does not know about possible site-effects (maybe the group manages different stuff as well and the user might lose access somewhere else). In that case an email will be sent to the ARM administrators.

Level 12

Well I guess this "urgent issue" is for the Solarwinds support. Not for thwack

B*st*rd Operator from Hell
0 Kudos