Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

LDAP multi value attributes

Jump to solution

Hello,

I would like to use the LDAP attribute "showInAddressBook" via ARM.

I know that I can add more LDAP attributes in the "pnServer.config.xml":

<changeConfiguration>
  <activeDirectory>
    <PropertiesToLoad type="System.String">showInAddressBook</PropertiesToLoad>
      <PropertiesDetails>
        <showInAddressBook>
          <AliasDisplayName type="System.String">showInAddressBook</AliasDisplayName>
        </showInAddressBook>
    </PropertiesDetails>
  </activeDirectory>
</changeConfiguration>

The problem is that the attribute "showInAddressBook" can have several values at once.
Which attribute type do I have to use for this?

There is for example Boolean:
<TypeInfo>System.Boolean>/TypeInfo>

But what type is an attribute, which can have several values at once?

Best regards

Jonas

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 12

That's for the spn attribute:

<PropertiesDetails.ServicePrincipalName.ApplicableObjectClasses type="System.String">computer, user</PropertiesDetails.ServicePrincipalName.ApplicableObjectClasses>
<PropertiesDetails.servicePrincipalName.IsHidden type="System.String">false</PropertiesDetails.servicePrincipalName.IsHidden>
<PropertiesDetails.serviceprincipalname.TypeInfo type="System.String">System.String[]</PropertiesDetails.serviceprincipalname.TypeInfo>
<PropertiesDetails.serviceprincipalname.AttributeEditType type="System.String">StringMultiValue</PropertiesDetails.serviceprincipalname.AttributeEditType>

B*st*rd Operator from Hell

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Level 12

That's for the spn attribute:

<PropertiesDetails.ServicePrincipalName.ApplicableObjectClasses type="System.String">computer, user</PropertiesDetails.ServicePrincipalName.ApplicableObjectClasses>
<PropertiesDetails.servicePrincipalName.IsHidden type="System.String">false</PropertiesDetails.servicePrincipalName.IsHidden>
<PropertiesDetails.serviceprincipalname.TypeInfo type="System.String">System.String[]</PropertiesDetails.serviceprincipalname.TypeInfo>
<PropertiesDetails.serviceprincipalname.AttributeEditType type="System.String">StringMultiValue</PropertiesDetails.serviceprincipalname.AttributeEditType>

B*st*rd Operator from Hell

View solution in original post

Thank you!

0 Kudos